There are a number of the key aspects to our culture that our customers highlight and value:
Delivery - IT Projects and Consultancies have been stigmatized due to failures and delays. Our consultants are valued and remunerated on their ability to deliver on time and within budget.
Partnership - Many of clients value the way we very rapidly integrate with their project team and business such that one integrated project team forms a close bond with no separation or barriers between the client and PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS resources. In addition, we have low staff turnover in our SAP practice, and aim to provide continuity of resources for the length of our relationship. Our small but highly experienced teams provide real business and SAP best-practice guidance and leadership but need the client team to work with us for success. Our approach is to 'do it with you' as opposed to 'do it to you'.
Integrated Approach - PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS is uniquely positioned to provide a total service to organizations using SAP as their core system. In order to provide this we must offer a combination of skills and services beyond good SAP expertise. These being:
- Benefits Realization and Change Management - PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS work with many organizations to help them define their technology and business strategies. More importantly, we understand how to realistically deliver any strategy proposed
- SAP Delivery - We are an experienced delivery partner
Investment in our People
PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS has assembled one of the most experienced team of SAP professionals in the country. Our employees are attracted to a company entirely focused on the needs of organizations that had selected SAP. PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS recruits only the very best individuals recommended by word of mouth and rigorous selection criteria. This focus on experience is shown in the diagram overleaf.
Our team implements and supports all SAP modules and related technologies - including the latest mySAP technologies in the area of Enterprise , CRM, BW, SRM, APO , Enterprise Portals, and Mobile Engine. We also have broad integration experience with integration solutions such as webMethods
It is only by having a pool of such staff available that economies of scale are enabled and our clients can be assured that problems associated with staff shortages, training needs, illness and specific SAP skills deficits are no longer a problem for our clients.
Our approach is facilitated through PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS being focused on the following core principles:
- All PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS consultants have significant experience before joining PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS . They are normally recommended or approached PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS from other consulting organizations where they were already recognized as 'the best'
- PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS p ay structure is unique in our industry in the extent to which it is driven by client facing performance on projects. A combination of attendance, value, performance, overall project success and customer satisfaction drives the substantial majority of a typical PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS consultant's income. This provides additional incentive for our consultants remained focused on delivering excellent customer value.
- A significant proportion of revenues are re-invested in consultant development. This has been borne out by the fact that PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS runs a significant number of training courses in key areas to ensure PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS consultants continue to provide value to our referenceable client base. PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS also invests in training courses provided by our software partner organizations
- Through working with our customers and understanding their future directions and plans, we can ensure that our training programs meet our customer demands as well as the individual development plans of our consultants. Each month we assess the developments plans and ensure that they are in line with our customer requirements
- We have a consultant mentoring and development program that marries client requirements to consultant training/development needs
- PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS also ensures that learning 's from consultant experiences are captured and disseminated through the use of the PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS Labs knowledge portal, a knowledge repository for the development of information sharing and consultant learning within PETERSON TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS to support formal training and consultant development
- We target a 75% capacity that allows our consultants to participate in a number of other knowledge building and continuous improvement activities.
- We have one of the lowest turnovers of consultants in the industry.